Tuesday, December 15, 2009

more BIG news!

this is another personal post-- I super dooper promise that I have some amazing wedding and family pics coming your way :)

But as for today...you get to hear about our little one! Today we found out what "it" is....and it's a... (drum roll please)...

B.O.Y!



Oddly enough, I already knew that-- don't ask me how. It's felt like a boy from day 1, so today wasn't too much of a surprise. I just got to actually see it! Here are some pics from the eventful ultrasound. We even got a DVD of the whole ultrasound session but me learning how to convert that into a little nice and neat uploadable file may take a bit of time :) There's a reason I do "still photography" and not motion pictures-- I'm just sayin...

Anywho here are some pics from our session today. AND I'll be posting new belly pics on here (as well as on facebook) because apparently my preggo tummy exploded this week (18 weeks, 4 days). Or so I hear from the hubster.

Meet our little Folks man:


Profile view, with brain and all :) I can already tell he's got my nose and chin. Ah shucks.


As if you doubted me, voila. Proof of our little boy. Imagine the camera from below, right side is the buttox. You get the idea :)


Unmistakably a foot with 5 little toes!

8 comments:

  1. aww i'm so excited for you guys to have a little baby boy! that's awesome you already had the feeling it was a boy, i love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yeah we are SO excited! i don't know why i thought it was a boy-- i'll probably be wrong with every other one haha but yeah, hooray for being right on this one! I guess I had a 50/50 chance :) Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! I am sooooooooooo excited for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for Garrmacious Maximus to get here. I will love him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much everyone!!! Garr/Sally, you better watch out. I'm going to get a million questions about that name now hahaha :) Thanks again everyone!! :) We're so stoked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOO exciting!!! Now I can't wait to hear name ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha thanks Cristina! I have all kinds of name ideas but apparently none of them are good enough for Matt's little boy :)

    ReplyDelete