Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Davis Family [12.19.09]

Being a photographer is hard work. Don't get me wrong, I love it. I love every single minute of it-- editing and all. But man, there is a LOT of pressure when you do what I do. I want every photo to be perfect, I want my clients to feel comfortable around me, I want my clients to look back at their photos and think "Wow. I still love these pictures. And I had such a great time taking them." I want all of those things. I pray that that's what I can bring to the table. That's who I want to be. That's what I want Folks Photography to stand for. Oh...the never-ending pressure!

But then when I go on my shoots, all that pressure melts away. Our clients are the best clients around. And I mean that. They make my job so worth it in every way. I can't describe to you the feeling of looking into the lens and knowing that during that "click" I got the perfect shot. Or that feeling when I see who are clients really are-- their true selves. Those candid shots that are taken when they feel that nobody is watching. My camera is always watching. Those shots make my heart melt. Those shots make my job the best job in the entire world.

Being a photographer is a hard job. And I wouldn't give it up for anything....

On that note, I would like you to meet some of these amazing clients I was hinting about above. This month, we did a family shoot with the Davis Family -aka- the family that rocks our world. Their personalities are so individual and yet, when you get them all together, they just blend so perfectly. I can't put it into words. I'm not a writer. Instead, let me show you in photos-- I hope these photos speak to you the words that I cannot describe. We love you Davis Family! Each and every one of you! Never ever change-- you're too fabulous <3
















I love these guys....!








Innocence at it's finest











Sorry Krystal, I couldn't help myself :) It's just too dang good!

3 comments:

  1. i would never let you hide this picture! the world needs to see how much of a pain letecia is! hahaha jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they are! did you notice the filipino roots?? hahaha

    ReplyDelete