Tuesday, December 8, 2009

...and a Happy New Year!

Ok, no, I'm not just skipping over Christmas. Don't you worry. I'll be Christmas-ing it up just dandy this year! :)

However, I would like to give all of our blog followers a little heads up about some of the changes we will be making with Folks Photography come 2010! This will include our colors, our blog, our website, AND last but definitely not least, our LOGO! Awwwwww YEAH, that's right! You heard me!

Since we're going to be super, mega busy over the next few weeks with all of our last minute shoots as well as our moving to our new house, I thought I would get a head start on what I deemed our "Logo Vote-a-Thon". Kind of has a ring to it, don't you think ? :)

Anyway, here's how it works. I've posted all of our new, possible logo options below. And we are allowing you, to honor your for being such amazing blog followers and committed clients, (and because we just love ya so dang much!) to VOTE on your fave logo!

And please do vote! Seriously...I'm so indecisive. I NEED you! Please only vote on your very very favorite, but if you HAVE to have 2 favorites, go right ahead :) But no 3-zies. If you vote on 3, I'll just never be able to make up my mind :)

We love you guys a ton! Don't forget about our AMAZING discount going on right now! For more info, visit FolksPhoto.com or contact me!

So here we go! Time to get your vote on! (Just leave your fave # in the comment section, pretty please!! :)

#1:

#2:

#3:

#4:

#5:

#6:

#7:

#8:

#9:

#10:

#11:


And there you have it! Do your worst! Voice your opinion! Let your voice be heard! Make your vote count! Ok, you get the idea...Thanks again everybody! You're really helping us out a ton!

11 comments:

  1. girl i think you should narrow it down first hahaha. unless you already decided. then ignore this :) or make them smaller so you can see them side by side? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 11 the most. And then 4 and 8. But 11 is my favorite. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love 5 and 11 but the are all amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! thanks guys! your votes have been tallied!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am going to have to say 6 is my favorite and then 2. hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Depending on what size works best for you, I would say either 1 or 11.

    ReplyDelete
  7. number 1 and 6 :) sorry, i couldnt choose just one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome thank you so MUCH you guys!!! seriously, it means the world to me :)

    ReplyDelete