Saturday, July 28, 2012

Codi and Ross

I showed up on location and instantly realized...this shoot might not happen. If you've ever lived on the Central Cali Coast, you'd understand how crazy the wind and fog can get. This particular evening was no exception. In fact, I may argue that it was one of the windiest days I've experienced since living in Lompoc.

Codi and Ross showed up shortly after I scoped out our windy (and chilly!!) beach location and just knew that they were going to hop right back in their car and get the heck out of there. However, since Ross was only home from his deployment for a very quick visit, we had to make this happen, and they both agreed to do the shoot with enthusiasm despite the weather.

And boy, oh boy, I'm glad they did! I had a great time, and I think we got some great photographs!

A huge thanks to Codi and Ross for being so willing, and for looking amazing in front of the camera :) You two are adorable. I hope Ross gets to come home and stay home very soon, Codi!!! We're thinking of you and your family, and we're grateful for your hubby's service to our country!


Running as quickly as possible to the rocks for shelter. Although they look amazing running down the beach together too :)









 Aren't they so adorable together?!






Such a gorgeous couple. So in love. So perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment