Saturday, April 10, 2010

pizza pizza!


VS.




So my husband is adorable. Betcha knew that already tho, eh? ;)

For family home evening one night, we had some friends over and picked up a few pizzas for dinner. But not just any pizza....

Little Caesars AND Dominos. Two kinds. Yes. You heard me.

And he decided we had to judge the two types of pizzas, because I personally love Little Caesar's Hot N Ready, but Matthew thinks its worth it to spend more money and wait longer for Dominos. Sooooo we had a taste test!

Here are the results:

Appearance/Presentation: Little Caesars
"Pepperocity" (Matt's word for the pizza with the most/best pepperoni): Dominos
Sauce: Dominos
Crust: Dominos
Cheese: Little Caesars
Overall Flavor: Dominos

So I guess the stars weren't aligned, and not everyone agrees with me on the Little Caesars thing. But that's ok. I will never betray my Hot N Readys...

And thats the news today folks.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you - Little Caesars it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Little's price, but mmmmm dominos.
    if they can both have papa john's crust and garlic dipping sauce. mmm i'm so hungry right now. lol

    ReplyDelete