Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So for the record, I'm supposed to be painting our bathroom right now. We have been renovating our bathroom for 4 months now. FOUR MONTHS...and yet I decided that blogging for my fave people in the whole wide world is way more important. You are welcome :)

This last Saturday, we did a senior shoot with Bryan. And...he...rocked...it. I think that's about all we'll say. His rockin' pics say the rest.

A huge thanks to Bryan for putting up with my crazy photo spots...AND the extremely bright sun. And a few high fives go out to my fave helpers, Sarah & Randy Merrill. Couldn't have done it without you guys ;) Thanks for holding the bouncer!!! 











Check out his sick El Camino. My husband really wants it. Bryan, if you get a call from somebody panting and drooling on the other end, it's probably Matthew--he's mega jealous :)












No comments:

Post a Comment