Sunday, August 19, 2012

2012 Cutest Kid Contest Results

There's a learning curve with everything, I've discovered. Halfway through this contest I realized I made a wee-bit of a mistake. In the rules, I allowed 2 entries per family. However, in my mind I just assumed the family with the most votes would win the first prize, and the family with the second most votes would win the second prize. That would make sense, right?

Halfway through the contest I started realizing I didn't say that in the rules. Nope. Didn't. Which *technically* meant the top two entires (even if from the same family) won both the first AND second prize. But then I felt like maybe I wasn't being fair. Are you still with me? I know...confusing. But hang in there. Here we go.

Here are the winners of the 2012 Cutest Kids Contest!!

1st Prize goes to 2-Year-Old Elijah!! Who finished with WELL over 600 votes!!

2nd Prize goes to his little brother, Lincoln! Who ALSO finished with WELL over 600 votes!!

But now you're upset if you're the FAMILY that came in second place, right? Trust me, I hear ya. Shame on me for making such a silly mistake. So I'm giving away another package just for you.

3rd Prize is going to Arianna!! We finished with almost 300 votes!!

Congratulations to all of our winners, and thank you all so much for participating. It was so wonderful to see all of those adorable faces, and to see your family and friends join together to vote for your beautiful kiddos.

Stephanie and Codi, I'll be contacting you soon to outline what you've won!

Thanks again, everyone! We've got the best clients around!!

4 comments:

  1. That is very nice of you! I was wondering if we would be allowed to win both prizes and I actually kinda felt a little bad for the others if we did. Just a little bad though, we worked really hard for all those votes, lol! :-) But you are very kind to offer a 3rd prize. We are so beyond excited for our photo sessions! Thank you so much for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha EXACTLY Stephanie. You really did work hard for both kids, and I feel it was only fair. So you get two sessions! Hooray! We can't wait to work with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph earned those sessions, she messaged me every day remeinding me to vote. And if I didn't she waited until I was online then asked me personally. She was dedicated. Congrats Stephanie! Post the photos, can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Stephanie and Codi DEFINITELY earned them :) They have amazing family and friends who helped them out, and I can't wait to work with both of them :)

    ReplyDelete